Thursday, August 13, 2009

This Week

I was in Haverhill this week tending some gardens that had gotten out of hand. I pruned a lot (where I could reach) and pulled back sod and weeds that were taking over. Now the desirable flowers will be able to settle in nicely for the winter.There was lovely landscaping with rock walls and shrubbery:
A client in Littleton had his driveway wash away in the recent rain downpours. I helped unload 4 yards of material from a pickup truck and made burms to channel water to the sides of the driveway. After I shaped the burms, the customer packed it by driving his truck or tractor over it and then a final shape and walah! It came out great.
Moving driveway material can get tiring. When I am worn out at the end of the day, I garden for an hour or so.

We keep the blueberry patch spotless!Thanks for visiting the blog!